This option allows the user to create a new chaff of dipoles with an ellipsoidal cloud shape.
Creating an ellipsoidal-shaped chaff cloud
The following settings are available:
- Center: center position for the chaff geometry.
- Radius (X, Y, Z): length for each semi-principal axis in the generated ellipsoidal chaff.
- Number of dipoles: how many dipoles to generate.
- Radius (Dipole Params): individual radius for the generated dipoles.
- Min. Length and Max. Length: minimum and maximum length for each dipole inside the cloud.
Press OK to randomly generate the chaff cloud. It will be added to the project.