Description: This tool allows the user to detect the naked borders (borders of the surfaces that are not in contact with other ones) in the geometry. The borders may be only visualized or also added to the geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- analyzeNakedBorders -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command.
- analyzeNakedBorders: Shows the detected edges in the whole geometry.
- analyzeNakedBorders –s: Shows the detected edges only in the selected geometry.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: analyzeNakedBorders -s
- Selection of the surfaces and objects to be analyzed.