Description: This command displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for the console or the selected command.
Interactive mode usage: help [commandName | no_param]
- comandName: displace the help that describes the command specified by commandName.
no_param: display the help that explain the most important tips for using the console with interactive commands.
The next information is displayed when the help -box command is used:
Description: Adds new box in geometry panel taking a square bounded by width, depth and height
Script usage: box -n name -p x y z width depth height
Screen usage: box [-h]
-h: Print this help
no_param: Follow these steps:
Step 1: First corner of base [x y z]: x y z
Step 2: Base size [width depth]: width depth
Step 3: Height [double]: height
The next information is displayed when the help command is used:
Help Usage: Type 'help <command>' or '<command> -h' to show help about a specific command.
- Type a command and press ENTER to execute it.
- Press ESC to abort a command.
- Press TAB to complete the written pattern name with the coincident commands.
- Use the mouse to pick points or draw the geometry directly.
- Press Ctrl+Left in a command step for coming back to the previous one.
- Use Up/Down arrows to show the commands used recently.
- Use Ctrl+Z or Ctrl+Y for Undo/Redo.
- Go to Edit->History to modify previous operations or delete specific commands.
Ctrl+L: Clear the console panel.