Description: This command draws a hyperboloid on the geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- hyperboloid -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command.
- hyperboloid -n <name> -p <centerX> <centerY> <centerZ> <focus> <height> <radius> <holeRadius>: Draws a hyperboloid on the screen with the vertex point, focus distance, height of hyperboloid and radius. Hole radius is used to create a hole around the vertex.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: hyperboloid
- Center point: Describes the vertex of the hyperboloid.
- Focus distance: It is defined as the distance between the vertex and focus point.
- Radius: It is the distance from the vertex to the corner point in XY plane.
- Height: It is the distance from the vertex to the corner point in Z.
- Hole radius: It is the size of the hole in the center of hyperboloid.