Description: This command draws a semicircle in the geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- semicircle -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command.
- semicircle –n <name> -p <center_x> <center_y> <center_z> <radius> <initial_angle>: Draws a semicircle beginning at the initial angle specified (in degrees) and with the given radius.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: semicircle
- Center point of the semicircle.
- Radius of the semicircle.
- Starting angle (counted counterclockwise from the +X axis) of the semicircle, in degrees.
Center [x y z]: 0 0 0
Radius [double]: 4
Angle [degrees]: 45