Description: Adds a new spiral cross to the geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- spiralCross -h: Display a help message.
- spiralCross -n name -p x y z thickness firstSegmentLength secondSegmentLength thirdSegmentLength: Create a new spiral cross.
Interactive mode usage:
The following steps will be needed in order to create a new spiral cross:
- Select center [x y z]: Central point of the cross.
- Thickness [double]: Thickness of the segments of the cross.
- Length of first segment [double]: Length of the first segment of each blade.
- Length of second segment [double]: Length of the second segment of each blade.
- Length of third segment [double]: Length of the third segment of each blade.