Description: Add a new split ring to geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- splitRing -h: Display a help message.
- splitRing -n name -p centerX centerY centerZ minorRadius majorRadius openingAngle openingDirection: Creates a new split ring.
Interactive mode usage:
The following steps will be needed in order to create a new split ring.
- Select center [x y z]: Center point of the ring.
- Minor radius [double]: Inner radius of the ring.
- Major radius [double]: Outer radius of the ring.
- Opening angle [degrees]: The angle of aperture of the opening, in degrees.
- Opening direction [degrees]: Angle, in degrees, that determines the direction the openings are facing in. An angle of zero degrees means the openings will be facing in the direction of the Y axis. Larger angles will be interpreted as counter-clockwise rotations.
Remark: The opening angle MUST be between 0 and 180.