Description: Add three joined dipoles to geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- threeDipolesUnion -h: Display a help message.
- threeDipolesUnion -n name -p x y z dipoleWidth centralDipoleHeight dipoleSeparation lateralDipoleHeight unionWidth: Create new set of joined dipoles.
Interactive mode usage:
The following steps will be needed in order to create a new set of three joined dipoles:
- Central point [x y z]: Central point of the set of dipoles.
- Dipole size [width height]: Size of the central dipole (width and height). The width will be the same for the lateral dipoles.
- Dipole separation [gap]: Separation between dipoles.
- Lateral dipoles height [height]: Height of the lateral dipoles.
- Union width [width]: Width of the union between dipoles.