Description: This option is useful to identify the curves and surfaces in the geometry that describe large curvatures. Given a desired angle as reference (in degrees), if some of the selected objects describe curvatures bigger than the reference angle the points are generated where the curves has varied their direction every angular step. The detected points may be only visualized or also added to the geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- analyzeCurvature -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command.
- analyzeCurvature: Identifies the points of curvature according to the given angle.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: analyzeCurvature [-all]
- Selection of the curves, surfaces and objects to be analyzed.
- Division angle (in degrees).