Description: Split operation applied to curves.
Inline mode usage:
- splitCurves -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command.
- splitCurves–s <curve1><curve2>: Splits between selected curves.
- splitCurves–c <object1> –s <curve1>: Selected curves are split by the cutting objects.
- splitCurves–p <parametric_value><curve1>: Selected curve is split on parametric space.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: splitCurves
- Selected curves.
- Cutting objects (with –c option).
- Parametric value (with –p option).
Two curves are necessary for this example.
Select the curves to be split on screen (Press enter when done):