Description: Adds a new T cross (a cross with T-shaped ends) to the geometry
Inline mode usage:
- tCross -h: Display a help message.
- tCross -n name -p x y z thickness firstSegmentLength secondSegmentLength: Create a new T Cross.
Interactive mode usage:
The following steps will be needed in order to create a new T cross.
- Select center [x y z]: Central point of the cross.
- Thickness [double]: Thickness of the segments.
- Length of first segment [double]: Length of the first segment of each blade.
- Length of second segment [double]: Length of the top of the segment of each blade.