Description: Add a new plane with a cross shaped hole in it.
Inline mode usage:
- crossHole -h: Display a help message.
- crossHole -n name -p cornerX cornerY cornerZ width height holeThickness holeSideLenght: Create a new cross hole.
Interactive mode usage:
The following steps will be needed in order to create a new cross hole:
- First corner of plane [x y z]: Corner point of the plane.
- Width and height of plane [width height]: Size of the plane (width and depth).
- Thickness of cross-shaped hole [thickness]: Thickness of the hole.
- Length of sides of the cross-shaped hole [length]: Length of the blades of the cross-shaped hole.