Description: Creates a new chaff with the shape of a selected object. An object from the geometry must be selected before executing this command. This command is only available when using the Chaff module.
Inline mode usage:
- customChaff -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command.
- customChaff <number_dipoles> <dipole_radius> <min_length> <max_length>: Creates a new chaff with the specified parameters.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: customChaff
- Number of dipoles: dipoles
- Radius of the dipoles: radius_dipoles.
- Minimum length of dipoles: min_dipoles.
- Maximum length of dipoles: max_dipoles.
First, a geometry is created in order to specify the shape of the chaff cloud:
> cone -c
Select center [x y z]: 0 0 0
Bottom radius [double]: 1
Height [double]: 2.5
Top radius [double]: 0
Next, select the recently created cone.
Number of dipoles [integer]: 300
Radius of the dipoles [double]: 300E-06
Minimum length of the dipoles [double]: 15E-03
Maximum length of the dipoles [double]: 15E-03