Description: This command creates a paraboloid in the geometry.
Inline mode usage:
- paraboloid -h: Displays the help file that summarizes the parameters for this command..
- paraboloid -n <name> -p <centerX> <centerY> <centerZ> <focus> <radius> <holeRadius>: Draws a paraboloid on the screen with the vertex point, focus distance and radius. Hole radius is used to create a hole around the vertex.
Interactive mode usage:
- Invocation: paraboloid
- Center point: Describes the vertex of the paraboloid.
- Focus distance: It is defined as the distance between the vertex and focus point.
- Radius: It is the distance from the vertex to the corner point in XY plane.
- Hole radius: It is the size of the hole in the center of paraboloid.