When selecting a geometry, the following menu appears:
The supported formats to be imported and exported by newFASANT are:
- NURBS file format (nur extension), used only in the newFASANT software.
- IGES (Initial Graphics Exchange Specification, igs extension) file format, widely used format for exchange of information among CAD software.
- STEP file format.
- DXF (Drawing Exchange Format) file format.
- MSH (Mesh) file format.
- STL (STereo Lithography) file format.
- NAS (NASA STRuctureANalysis extension) file format.
- Points file, in .txt format. List or points (every point in a different line) given by their X, Y, and Z in the same line.