Current Point: Shows the mouse point selected. If pick is enabled you can view this point on the geometry panel with blue color.
Units: This combo allows to change the model units. If the panel contains geometry you can scale it to keep the size.
Pick: This option enables you to select a geometry point with the mouse. Contains seven pick modes.
- NO_PICK: The selected point is the transformation of the mouse position into 3d coordinates.
- PICK_NEAR or PICK_NEAR_CLOSEST: The selected point is the nearest point of the geometry or reference plane. PICK_NEAR only gets the point if its near of the mouse.
- PICK_POINT or PICK_POINT_CLOSEST: Returns the coordinates of the nearest point object. PICK_POINT only gets the point if its near of the mouse.
- PICK_OBJECT_MID: If the object is an object3D selects the geometric center. If the object is a surface or a curve selects the mid point.
- PICK_OBJECT_END: Returns the corners of the object that is closest to the mouse.
Selection: Contains the geometry selection options. This changes the mouse selection and rectangle selection.
- SELECTION_ALL: All objects can be selected (points, curves, surfaces and objects).
- SELECTION_POINT: Only points can be selected.
- SELECTION_CURVE: Only curves can be selected.
- SELECTION_SURFACE: Only surfaces can be selected.
- SELECTION_OBJECT: Only objects can be selected.
- DISABLE: Disable selection.