This option allows the user to display the plot for the intensity values generated by the object in a range of observation directions or angular sweeps defined on spherical coordinates as cut (on theta or phi) and points (on the other coordinate of the selected for the cut).
Intensity Results panel
- Cut Coordinates. Select the spherical coodinate to define the cut over it.
- Observation Directions. Select the number of cuts (forced to 1) and the number of points per cut to define all the observation directions.
- Cut Range. Select the initial and the final values to the observation cuts.
- Observation Range. Select the initial and the final values to the observation points that be used for all the cuts.
- Step, Time and Distance. Select the simulation step, the time step and the radiance distance to represent the values. The icon adds a new series for the selected parameters.
- Options. This panel allows the user to set up graphical options for the plot, as see the value points, change series color or delete, import and export the selected serie from the list of actual series.