This option shows the Isar image using a color map. It will be necessary to select the Etheta or Ephi components of the ISAR image.
Isar Image panel and window
The following elements are available within this panel:
- Filtering Range: Use this section to skip results that are outside the desired range.
- Enable Filtering: The filter only is applied when this check box is selected
- Max: to specify the maximum value of the range.
- Min: to specify the minimum value of the range.
- Filter: click on this button to update the results filtering.
- Component: The results may be plotted by using different components.
- If the user has selected PO Solver, then the user can choose between VV, VH, HV or HH.
- If the user has selected MoM Solver, then the user can choose between Etheta or Ephi.
- Cut Selection:
- Step: to select the geometric step in a parametric simulation. If the geometry does not contain any parameter, only one Step is available.
- Point: to select the sample of the angular sweep that the user wants to plot.
- Type: the user can choose between (V/m)/m, RCS/m or normalized plot.