This option shows the Range Profile graph. The user can choose between the Etheta or Ephi components to be visualized. Different angular cuts can be selected and added to the graph.
Range Profile window
The following elements are available within this panel:
- If the user has selected PO Solver, then the user can choose between VV, VH, HV or HH.
- If the user has selected MoM Solver, then the user can choose between Etheta or Ephi.
- Cut Selection:
- Step: to select the geometric step in a parametric simulation. If the geometry does not contain any parameter, only one Step is available.
- Cuts (degrees): to select the sample of the angular sweep that the user wishes to plot.
- Cross Range: to select the cross range that the user wishes to plot.
- Type: the user can choose between (V/m)/m, RCS/m, or normalized plot.