This option allows to visualize the induced currents on the geometry, classified by parametric and frequency steps. Click on Show Results - View Currents to open the window shown in next figure:
Currents density diagram
The results represented in the figure above are corresponding to the MOM - Example 10.
The following elements are available within this panel:
- Left color legend: it shows the magnitude and range of values of the represented Current Density.
- Step and Frequency: to select the results from the available files to plot the currents.
- Step: specify the parametric step when a parametric simulation has been run.
- Frequency: specify the desired frequency.
- Magnitude: The Current Density may be represented in natural or dBs magnitudes.
- dB: The current density is represeneted in logarithmic scale, given in dB-Amperes per meter.
- nat: The current density is represeneted in natural scale, given in Amperes per meter.
- Field Component: To specify the component of the current density to plot. Only one component may be selected:
- X: Plot the X component of current density.
- Y: Plot the Y component of current density.
- Z: Plot the Z component of current density.
- Total: Plot the total current density, which is the combination of the X, Y and Z components.
- Filtering Range: Use this section to skip results that are outside the desired range.
- Enable Filtering: The filter only is applied when this check box is selected.
- Max: To specify the maximum value of the range.
- Min: To specify the minimum value of the range.
- Filter: Click on this button to update the results filtering.
- Bottom Options: Below the currents diagram, the following options are included:
- Options: Disable this option to hide the left menu and visualize just the currents distribution.
- Show Axis: Enable this option to show the coordinate axes.
- Show Geometry: Enable this option to visualize the meshed geometry together the current density.
- Antenna Results: Enable this option to visualize the antenna currents or disable it to hide them. It is only available when a radome has been analyzed.
- Save as: To export the current representation as an image file.