The goal of this project is the development of new efficient algorithms for the improvement of numeric methods for the electromagnetic analysis (for frequencies ranging from microwaves to THz) of: antennas, antennas mounted on platforms, electromagnetic propagation and scattering. The benefits of this improvements will be directly applicable to many areas:
- - Radio-propagation simulation at high frequency
- - Eco-radar simulation
- - Antenna analysis, design and optimization in all types of vehicles and aircrafts
The improvements will include:
- - A new algorithm for the calculation of the Green's function in multilayer media.
- - Feeding models for the analysis of square and circular waveguides, microstrip lines, slotlines, coaxial and striplines.
- - Rigorous and hybrid algorithms for the analysis of radiation, electromagnetic recepcion and scattering of antennas on very large structures.
- - Methods and algorithms for the reconstruction of geometric models for subsequent electromagtenic simulation.