V2V communication and autonomous driving systems & RCS analysis of complex bodies and large urban environments.
This new tool automatically combines the GTD and PO high-frequency techniques for the RCS analysis of complex bodies (airplanes, satellites, terrestrial vehicles, ships and more) as well as antenna and radio propagation in large urban environments. Different parts of the scenario are classified to be analyzed using GTD or PO according to their geometrical features and the simulation parameters, which renders a superb combination of efficiency and accuracy.
Some of the features offered by this tool at the present time are:
- New user interface, including the command-line window and the possibility of writing, storing and loading scripts.
- Parametric simulations.
- The user can specify the sensitivity threshold for the automatic GTD/PO classification using one single parameter.
- It is possible to compute arbitrary order effects, including combinations of reflection, diffraction, and creeping waves.
- The geometry can contain arbitrary material properties.
- Source type: Dipoles, Radiation Pattern, Multipole Expansion (precomputed).
The main applications of this product are:
- V2V communication and autonomous driving systems
- Coupling between antennas in V2V communications
- Radar Cross Section (RCS) in near and far field
- Simulation of FMCW radar systems
- Pulsed doppler radar analysis
- Other simulations for automotive safety systems
- Remote Keyless entry