Analysis and design of smoothly and gently deformed flat metallic surfaces.
ULTRA-CONFORMED REFLECTOR is an efficient and accurate computer tool used to design flat metallic surfaces, gently deformed to modify the path length of the incident waves and achieve a progressive phase shift that provides a collimated or shaped beam in the desired direction.
The module permits:
- Pointing the main lobe in any direction.
- The user defined contour beams in a similar way as reflectarrays.
- Easily offset configurations: frequency, size, focus, steering ...
Compared to reflectarray antennas:
- The design process is faster, because we do not need the design of radiating elements.
- The manufacturing process is simpler, since any layout does not have to be fabricated.
Thank you for your feedback.